CSPA recommends these great resources for Christian publishers and authors. Audio files are just below, or you can click here to view the reference books we recommend.
Publishers’ Institute 2014 Audio Downloads
David Welday • Sarah Bolme
Download the audio file for the entire 90-minute seminar along with both presentation slideshows for one low price. The 2014 topics were:
• Specialty Sales: Tap into Book Sales Sources Right Under Your Nose
• Seven Essential Ingredients for Successful Book Promotion
Publishers’ Institute 2013 Audio Downloads
Michelle Zasadil & Cheryl Melendez • Jon Hirst • Sarah Bolme
Download the audio file for the entire 2-hour seminar along with all three presentation slideshows for one low price. The 2013 topics were:
• International Rights: Is It Right for You?
• Creating Thriving Content Ecosystems
• Marketing Trends in Selling Books
Publishers’ Institute 2012 Audio Downloads
John McClure • David Sheets • Sarah Bolme
Download the audio file for the entire 2-hour seminar along with all three presentation slideshows for one low price. The 2012 topics were:
• Is the World Flat? Trends in eBooks and Digital Publishing
• Selling and Distributing Your Book to Retail… How Does it Work?
• The Ten Essential Elements of Successful Book Promotion
Publishers’ Institute 2011 Audio Downloads
Jessica Quinn • Bill Nienhuis • Sarah Bolme
Download the audio file for the entire 2-hour seminar along with Sarah Bolme’s outline for one low price. The 2011 topics were:
• What a Publicist Can Do for Your Book
• Logos Bible Software’s Digital Publishing Platform
• Current Trends in Marketing & Publishing
Your Guide to Marketing Books in the Christian Marketplace, Third Edition
This book is the essential handbook for marketing books in the Christian marketplace! Packed with valuable information on promoting books in this unique market, this guide is the perfect resource for Christian publishers and authors. The Third Edition features updated and expanded content. Foreword by Sally E. Stuart.
Christian Writer’s Market Guide 2015-2016
Jerry B. Jenkins
For over 25 years, this book has remained the essential reference tool for the Christian writer. It includes up-to-date listings of Christian periodicals and publishers, plus lots of savvy advice for beginners and experts alike.
If you would like to recommend a product for our resources page, please email us.